1.Hi! 嗨!
2. Hello! 哈囉!
3. Good day! 日安
4. Good morning. 早安
5. Good afternoon. 午安
6. Good evening. 晚安、晚上好
7. Good night. 晚安(道別時)
8. Good bye. 再見
9. How are you? 你好嗎?
10. I’m great. 我很好
11. How’s it going? 你最近好嗎?
12. Not much. 還不錯
13. Nice to meet you. 很高興認識你
14. I’ve never been here before. 我是第一次來這裡。
15. I have to go. 我得走了。
16. Hope to see you again soon. 希望很快再見面。
17. Have a good trip! 祝旅途愉快
18. Keep in touch. 保持連絡
19. So that’s it. Bye bye. 那就這麼說定囉! 掰掰!
20. I seem to have lost my way. 我似乎迷路了。
21. Excuse me. Where is the restroom? 請問洗手間在哪?
22. How can I walk back to Hotel? 我該怎麼走回去飯店呢?
23. I didn’t catch that. Could you please say that again? 我剛剛沒聽清楚,可以請您再說一遍嗎?
24. Is there a shortcut to the ? 有沒有捷徑可以去到?
25. Are there any obvious landmarks near the ? 在附近有哪些明顯的地標嗎?
26. Do you know roughly how far it is? 你知道大概離這裡多遠嗎?
27. Do you sell international phone cards? 你們有販賣國際電話卡嗎?
28. What is this used for? 這個東西是做什麼用的?
29. Where do the locals go to hang out? 你們本地人都去哪裡玩?
30. What’s the best restaurant in the area? 這附近最好吃的餐廳是哪間?
31. Are there any special taboos in your country? 你們國家有什麼特別的禁忌嗎?
32. I would like to reserve a room at a 5 stars hotel. 我想預定5 星級飯店的房間。
33. I would like to book a double room. 我想預定一間雙人房。
34. Do you have any rooms available? 你們還有空房間嗎?
35. How much is a double room with an ocean view for a night? 請問雙人海景房一晚多少?
36. When will I need to pay the deposit? 我什麼時候需要付訂金呢?
37. I’ll change plane in and continue on to Taipei. 我要在轉機飛往台北。
38. We have to transfer in Hong Kong, and we have a two-hour wait. 我們會在香港轉機,而且要等2 個小時。
39. How much is the cheapest flight to and on which airline is it? 請問最便宜的機票是多少錢? 是哪家航空公司呢?
40. Where is the counter for airline? 請問航空公司的櫃檯在哪?
41. Please give me window seat. 請給我靠窗的座位。
42. How much is a return ticket? 請問來回票是多少錢?
43. I’d like to change my flight. 我想要更改我的班機時間。
44. Which terminal does the airline flight to Taipei leave from? 請問航空飛往台北的班機是在哪個航廈登機呢?
45. Could you please tell me where Gate is? 請問號登機門在哪?
46. Where can I exchange foreign currency? 請問我要去哪裡兌換外幣?
47. What’s the weight allowance, please? 請問行李重量有什麼限制嗎?
48. When is the boarding time for this flight? 這班飛機什麼時候登機呢?
49. Excuse me. I think you’re in my seat. 不好意思,我想你坐到我的位子了。
50. Could I get some more water, please? 請問我可以再要一些水嗎?
內容文章引用來源: http://wellsenglishtw.pixnet.net/blog/post/215253307
留言列表